Yemen Arabian Sea Ports Corporation announces its desire for tender No. (1) for the year 2020 regarding the sale of (2) marine tug boats scrap belongs to Yemen Arabian Sea Ports Corporation with its spare parts by public auction, as follows: -
1. Tug Boat (26 SEPTEMBER voith Water Tractor each with 1470 KW (2000 HP).
2. Tug Boat ( 30 NOVEMBER voith Water Tractor each with 1470 KW (2000 HP).
3. Spare parts
As per the attached list in the bidding document, those wishing to enter the auction, purchase and receive the bidding document should submit their written requests during working hours to the following address:
Yemen Arabian Sea Ports Corporation
Head office - Mukalla port - Procurement and warehouse department
Phone: 00967-5-320632 - Fax: 00967-5-320633
Note that entering the auction will be according to the following conditions:
- Paying the auction entry insurance for the amount of (thirty thousand dollars) only (30,000) US dollars with an unconditional and irrevocable bank guarantee or by an acceptable check in the name of Yemen Arabian Sea Ports Corporation valid for a period of (90) days from the date of opening the envelopes.
- The bidder has the right to choose the item he wishes to buy, whether scrap “marine tug boats” or spare parts; Note that the priority in establishing the auction will be for those wishing to buy scrap with spare parts.
- Bidding is subject to the provisions of the Tenders, Auctions and Governmental Warehouses Law No. (23) for the year 2007, and its executive regulations. The provisions of the law and the regulations are subject to them.
- The last day for receiving bids, opening the envelopes and opening the auction is on Sunday 20/9/2020. Offers received after this date will not be accepted and will be returned in their delivered condition to the owners.
- The auction will take place after opening the envelopes and will start at the highest bid price.
Envelopes will be opened in Marine Operations Department "Control division" of the Corporation - Mukalla Port - in the presence of bidders or their representative with a signed and sealed official authorization..
Those wishing to participate in this auction can view the bidding documents and inspect the scrap in Marine Operations Department "Control division " - Mukalla Port and spare parts in Mukalla Port Warehouse before purchasing it during the working period for (30) days from the date of publishing the first announcement.